Christmas '06 in Toronto
Paul and I traveled to Toronto for Christmas to visit with family and friends. We were surprised by the warm weather in Toronto. It was nice to see everyone, especially meeting baby Julia! And we ate enough in 5 days to last us the whole 2007!For those of you that we haven't yet have a chance to speak to, Happy New Year, and best wishes for 2007!
Note: pictures of baby Julia are yet to come. I have to wait for Paul to download pictures from his new camera!
Christmas load under the imaginery Christmas tree.
Mom and I hanging out at home. Paul and I were fed very well, and very often :)
Our feast for Christmas Eve.
Paul and I are anticipating the feast
Getting ready to eat!
Some poker with full stomach is exactly what the doctor ordered.
Eden and her delicious homemade tiramisu.
The guys at Christmas brunch.
Mom and I enjoyed the buffet at Hilton Suites.
Paul and Victor, the goofballs.
We had dinner in downtown after seeing the Blue Man Group show with Mom.
We met up with Andrew, Jen and Ruben for some Mongolian Grill.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home