Thursday, August 31, 2006

Our outing to Stanley Park

We walked from our house to Stanley park, turned out to be quite an adventure. We came across a display of balanced stones which seem to defy gravity.

As we were walking by the Lions Gate bridge, the cruise ship that my mom and I went on a few weeks ago, Serenade of the Sea, was passing by. I couldn't miss the chance to have a picture taken with our ship. Of course, I wish I was on it instead of watching it pass by...



When we finally take a break at Stanley park after our two hour long trip, a racoon purposefully walked up to us and took the cookies we brought with us! Everyone around us were amazed at how brazen the animal was! Here's a shot of him enjoying _our_ cookies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home