Monday, July 03, 2006

Grouse Grind





Paul and I did the famous Grouse Grind today, which is also called the 'Mother Nature's stairmaster' - http://hiking.grousemountain.com/grousegrind. It took us an hour and 12 mins. for the ascend. This is Paul's second time, and his 1st time was only 55 minutes. I guess I slowed him down.

The reward was a great view of the city. Sadly, we had to line up for about 45 minutes to take the gondola back down. They discourage you to hike back down, so it's not like we are being lazy or anything...

It was a great exercise, but I don't know if I will be able to adapt this as my regular exercise routine!

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at all the sweat on that poor man - and none on her! did he carry her up the mountain?

paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home